Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Madness!

Evveryboooddyyyy (yeah)
Rock your booody (yeah)
Everyboooddyyy (yeah)
Rock your body right
with Weight Watchers, ALL RIGHT!


Okay, now that I got that weird urge out of my system...


How is everybody?! I lost another 2.4 pounds this week, I'm down 19 pounds total!! I'm excited, but know that I need to start exercising more every day. It's really fallen to the wayside again, grr.... I was thinking about buying a couple cheap yoga and/or pilates videos that my doctor recommended to me. She says that yoga or pilates helps build muscles in your core, which is great because those muscles sit there burning more fat off your waist all day long even if you aren't really doing anything. They also improve your posture, which she says actually burns more calories than slouching? Well, I know my posture is horrendous, so I'd like to try it. She recommended a video that has workouts literally for 10 minutes a day. 10 MINUTES! Even if we're busy the entire day, we should be able to fit in 10 lousy minutes, right? Heck, that's how long I spend looking at my Facebook in the morning, and to think I could be working out instead...

So YOU! Yeah, YOU! What's up? :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, Katelin you crack me up! And so inspiring! down 19 pounds!!! Good job!!!! Keep on going! Love you (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spend at least 10 minutes reading emails! Ha!! Particularly today! If you only knew!

    ReplyDelete