Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Thursday

I haven't blogged for a while...probably since we've been so busy. There have been some ups and downs with some deaths to people close to us, then there was Valentines Day, the Champagne brunch, but the food has not gotten the best of me. I really don't think that I've turned to it this time and am proud of myself. I am about 18lbs down since Jan 9 and feel awesome. My pants are looser and I feel GoooD!! I think I might reward myself with a new pair of jeans! :)

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you Momma! You're doing so great! You're my inspiration to keep going! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is amazing, Tia!! That's really a lot to be proud of. Teresa's right, it's really inspiring to stay on track even when big stressors come up. Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a roll Girl! Congrats. I am not ready for a new pair of jeans my goal at this point is to fit into the jeans I have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That must feel sooo good! Keep up the momentum Mandy!

    ReplyDelete