Saturday, February 5, 2011

Article: See Through the Health Halo

Good morning, everyone!

I know a lot of us not only have been trying to lose weight, but also to get healthier overall this year. I've cut out diet soda, my mom has stopped drinking her morning coffee, and Regina has cut out, well, everything!

I found this article on Prevention.com (one of my favorite websites) that suggests different substitutes for some of our guilty "diet" pleasures. I know that many times I have caught myself reaching for 100 calorie packs of processed junk food, which happen to be laden with fat, empty calories and tons of preservatives. Luckily, the change in the Weight Watchers PointsPlus system has made fruit a much easier choice.

Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Good Article Jess, Thanks, I added the website as a favorite. Lots of info.


    Tia Diana

    ReplyDelete