Thursday, February 10, 2011

Frustrated Again UGHHHH!!!!

So I weighed in today for the biggest loser challenge at bootcamp. I was pretty excited because I knew i had lost weight this time. No so in the past challenges. So get on the scale and very excited because I had lost 10lbs. WOOOHOOO!!! But then she took my measurements and all my measurements went up. I have always read and heard people say, "oh i lost 10lbs and 4 inches around my waist" NOT SO FOR ME!!!! Anyway. I am sure I am building muscle, but I wish it could have lost in both pounds and weight. Most likely won't be the biggest loser at bootcamp since they take weight and inches into account! BOOHOOO! :( I should have a drink! :)

1 comment:

  1. P.S. typing this post on the new Apple Mac book I got from work! SO COOL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete