Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Good morning!

How did everybody do last week?? This weekend had a lot of challenges because of all the birthday celebrations (it was a friend's birthday on Saturday and Daniel's brother's on Sunday. crazy!). It was exactly the relaxing weekend I needed (I don't think I'd had one of those all quarter), but it did mean a lot of eating out. I lost a pound and a half, which is good considering I used ALL my weekly points. I know Mom was definitely having fun in Napa, but what did everybody else do on their long weekend??

3 comments:

  1. I had a decent weekend. Managed to maintain. But can't get passed my 10 lb hump. I really need to kick it into gear!! Katelin you are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No comment on Napa; suffice it to say we indulged to our hearts content.

    I'm having a hard time coming back to WW, in fact. Didn't count points all week long. Augh!I'm already contemplating skipping my meeting on Monday night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katelin you are so awesome and inspiring! I had a tough time getting back in gear this week but feel like I can get back on track come Monday with my 5am spin class:) This weather makes me want comfort food not healthy greens:(

    ReplyDelete