Monday, February 7, 2011

Good Monday Morning!!!

Don't ya love Mondays??? A fresh start for all who blew it on the weekend. Or continued momentum for those who didn't!!!! Personally I did a lttle of both! Drank too much but watched my food intake. It was kind of a wash. 1 pound up from Friday!

I have now finally reached my 5% goal. I have lost a total of 9 pounds. On my way to 10% goal.

This morning at bootcamp we had to run the mile. In the fall I jog/walked the mile in 11m.50s. in December my sluggish mile went up to a 12m 11s. Today I jogged the entire mile and did it in 11m 01s. WHOOOOHOOOO! For me that is huge!!! I hate running. But I do feel my overall fitness level has increased.

Happy Monday to all and lots of success for this week!!

3 comments:

  1. P.S. Ceci and I are starting Spin classes this week. Wish us luck. I was able to get us in for 25.00 for the month as a trial period. Anyone else interested in trying I will see if I can add more to the 25.00 for the month. Unlimited classes in a home here in Alpine. Times vary. Tonight we are doing the 6:30 class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tia Diana!!! That's a great accomplishment! I had a sort of similar weekend situation, and I'm glad that you are still pushing onward. I'm still pretty optimistic about my weigh-in tomorrow, but we'll see. :) Spin is intense! Have a good time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Diana! You are on it Girl! Good job! You are doing fantastic!

    ReplyDelete