Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day 2 Run for Reg

Ok so I did NOT want to get out the door today. It was dark and cold and I was really tired. However, I knew I would hate myself for skipping yet another day. So, I turned on my little app and my music and off I went with my jacket, hat and gloves.

Btw I highly recommend the newest Black Eyed Peas CD. As soon as I heard "Showdown", I was glad I was out. it's a great song to get you going.

Anyway, it went a lot smoother this time. Every time I heard myself thinking that my legs couldn't take anymore, I would remind myself that "the mind gives up way before the body needs to". It kept me going and I felt a great sense of accomplishment when I was done. I'm thrilled that I got out the door today.

The quote that was on my app for today's run was: "if you want to become the best runner you can be, start now. Don't spend the rest of your life wondering if you can do it." -Priscilla Welch So I'm proud to say. "I've started" :)

Good luck everyone!!! Remember to get out the door. You won't regret it, but you will regret not doing it.

1 comment:

  1. You are AWESOME!!!Regina you were right to push yourself. That is the hardest part just getting up! once you are out it is worth it and feels good! Keep iot going on SISTA!!!

    Diana

    ReplyDelete