Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday - not bad so far...

Okay, I was supposed to get out of the house today at 6 am to fit in a morning walk. Woke up late and contemplated staying in bed since I overslept anyways. Decided to walk even if I couldn't get the full walk in. It was cold and dark but Clyde and I walked at least a mile. Did I say it was cold and dark? All in all, a mile isn't great but it is definitely better than no walk at all. My goal is to move at least 30 minutes (minimum) every day. So far...So good:) Tomorrow I begin my Tues/Wed/Thurs evening workouts with the East County crew of Team Gonzo. Yahoo!

2 comments:

  1. Good job Ceci...feels good to move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love you guys! You are doing great! Getting up at o'dark thirty is very impressive. I just can't get myself to do it. We've been managing to get out in the evenings, sometimes not until 7:30 though. It's hard to stay motivated to go out at that hour but it's the only time we can work out together. unless we wake up at 4:30. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete