Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tip for this week!

I saw this on the "Get Healthy" segment from the Today Show with Hoda and Kathie Lee.

Prior to eating breakfast, drink 1-2 cups of hot green tea with lemon. This will curb the appetite and promotes good digestion throughout the day. They also recommended drinking a full glass of water with a slice of lemon 30 minutes prior to every meal. If you are a green tea drinker (like me) you can continue drinking it all day. The lemon slice in both the tea and water is key.

Good luck in the upcoming week!

3 comments:

  1. Great suggestion. Thanks Ceci. The cleanse I am in the process of starting has you do just that. It helps with detoxing too. Thanks for the reminder. -Reg

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't drink Green Tea, but what does the Lemon water do, cause I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana, lemon water is what I do and what my cleanse recommends. It helps your body naturally detox and helps with digestion. I replaced my morning ritual of coffee with warm lemon water. It definitely not the same effect, but I'm getting used to it.

    ReplyDelete