Thursday, January 13, 2011

Momma Said there'd be days like this.....

You know the rest of the song right????

Okay so great morning. Went to boot camp, breakfast was great. Came home for lunch to make my sanwich and then it happened.......NO MORE LUNCH MEAT UGHHHH!!!! What to do??? What to do??? (name the movie..same as last time). Well after heming and hauhing, I recovered and had leftovers, but didn't feel satisfied. Took a ton af fruit for snack (made me gassy) rushed home and went to a meeting that lasted 2hrs. I thought maybe 30 mins tops. Starving when I left and Andrew is starving and I still have to go to Costco at now 6:00. And this is where is happens. We went through Carl's Jr. drive through AHHHHHH!!! I ate a burger and EVERY FRENCH FRY in the box. And to be honest.....It tasted good. Now however I am not feeling it. Just disappointed.

I know it was because I went too long and like so often we eat whatever just to kill the hunger pangs. I am glad I have been planning more so those slip ups will be less frequent. :)

Diana

5 comments:

  1. By the way Looking forward to party on Sat. I have Mahi Mahi,fruit, and cocktail shrimp for an appetizer. Becky is bringing pasta with 2 sauces. Anyone else????

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be bringing a green salad I guess. Sounds so boring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or to be more exciting you could bring veggies to grill??? Or tomatoes with fresh basil and baslamic sauce???

    ReplyDelete
  5. According to my sources, a hamburger and a regular order of fries is 18 points. That is not bad for eating out and in no way sabotages your day. Anyway, today is your birthday and points don't count on your birthday!! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete