Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Just Thinking

I think it would be easier to plan my dinner first (add a cocktail on the night's Paul is home) figure out the points and work from there for the rest of the day. Because last night at dinner somehow I only had 10 points left UGHHHH. WW people chime in. Is that what you do???

Diana

Also I realized things that I knew were 1 point I never bothered to recalculate. But found that they are now 2 & 3 points on the new WW plus. But all last week I still counted them as 1 point. So I must have been way off on some days!

2 comments:

  1. You are correct. Many of the point values have changed. I'm having to check everything again too.

    Planning your meals for the entire day is a very good idea, although 10 points for dinner isn't too bad Diana. You don't want to be so hungry at dinner time that you overeat (or eat while you're cooking like I do sometimes). I had 9 pts. left for my dinner tonight. For dinner, I had 4oz of salmon, 1/2 c wild rice and carrots for 7 points and I felt satisfied. Are you having plenty of free food during the day?

    We just got back from our run. We're feeling pretty good about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go with the no cocktails until the weekend and then limit them at best.
    I plan the whole day in the morning from start to finish starting with breakfast.
    I don't know much about the new points program, i am still using the old so I still have less points and usually use them all except I dont' count my activity points.

    ReplyDelete