Monday, January 17, 2011

Everyone Should Be on Board Now

And no I don't mean on board a SHIP Rich & Bev!

Vacations are over and birthday celebrations have finished for the month. I don't think we have to worry about another holiday or birthday until mid Feb. Right. So let's take this opportunity to really "kill it" as Jessica said!

Everyone please check in and share your progress. For those who started 2 weeks ago or last week update us on your success for the week so far. Let's record our progress.

I for one really took this birthday celebration to heart! Ate whatever I wanted and drank like a fish. But come tomorrow morning I will weigh in and begin from there! I am going to boot camp every morning this week and will try the C25k again.

Diana

P.S.

Thanks for all who came to my boot camp party. I guess I underestimated how much you all could do because after the work out was over I could tell you all "Killed It" and were ready for more! Go Team GONZO!

Becky I can't wait for your work out!

6 comments:

  1. Anyone have a good scallop recipe??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana, I know you don't care for the WW website but give the recipe search a try. I just went on it and found 27 recipes for scallops.

    BTW: I'm starting to warm up to the tracking tools the WW website offers. I used it all weekend long and I didn't have to open my silly book once to look something up. For your birthday party I used the "Build your own Recipe," and that was very cool. For tracking, I add whatever I want to eat (or already ate :))and it subtracts from daily points, everything is done for me. I put in my activity and the minutes and it adds all my points up. I love it!

    I've lost about 4.5 pounds this year! Whoohoo! It's going slow but I'm not doing my best. Mike and Staci are both out of town this week so I should have a good week. lol!

    I'm trying a new gym tomorrow on a free trial. I'll let you know how it goes!

    Have a great week everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Becky!!! What is BTW mean? It's Thursday and I'm finding it hard to fit in a work out:( Diet is going well but have had early and late meetings everyday this week plus Parent/Junior/College night tonight at Saints so will be home late again. Frustrated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ceci made the spinach, mushroom, tomatoe saute and loved it. Paul & Julia did too! Andrew-didn't even bother to ask what it was!

    Share recipes that work, because we are all looking for creative things to eat.

    I have Tuesday/Friday mornings available if you want to meet at 5:30am at the middle school(JMMS) we could walk/run their track????


    Mom you are so hip for knowing BTW! :)

    ReplyDelete