Thursday, January 6, 2011

Fortune Cookie

Okay do today under diress I went out to lunch with my coworkers.  Kinda freaked because they wanted to do chinese UGHHH!  So on my cool driod, I went to the weight watchers website, and plugged in california rolls.  I was able to eat lunch without using an entire days points! YAHOO!

But in my fortune cookie the message was :

"A smooth, but long journey! Have Great Expectations!"

I think that is a sign!!!!!  Its a sign! (name the movie????)


Diana


P.S. Did day 3 of couch to 5K   YAHOO!!

1 comment:

  1. Sleepless in Seattle!

    Very good for you Diana! You're doing great! I was very impressed with your self-control at Mikey's Going Away Party! You were very in control.

    Weekends are sooo hard for me. I didn't do well yesterday with points, though we did squeeze in a 2 mile run. We're going out to dinner tonight for our anniversary. Our plan is to try to earn a lot of activity points before we go out....by hiking and running, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete