Monday, January 10, 2011

Manic Depression

That is what it feels like after a week.

I am pumped up because I have lost 4 pounds since last Monday! YEAH
I am bummed out because I gained 1.5 pounds since Friday! BOO-Hoo

I am pumped up because I bought a bunch of fruit, breakfasts are easy! YEAH
I am bummed out because sanwhiches and salads are boring and then there is dinner! What to do, What to do?? (name the Movie) BOO-Hoo


I am pumped up because I have been working out almost daily! YEAH
I am bummed because my body aches!!! BOO-Hoo


I am pumped up that we are doing this together! YEAH
I am bummed because now I am accountable! BOO-Hoo


Are you getting the picture?????

1 comment:

  1. You're a poet and didn't know it!! The movie??? I hear it in my head but can't place it.

    You're doing great Diana! Focus on your accomplishments and how good you feel. You are eating healthy foods and exercising your booty! The weight will come off.

    Google WW recipes and, trust me, there are 100s! Decide what protien you're going to make and google it and you'll get some great ideas.
    Plan your dinners on Sunday and then you don't have to think about it after work. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete