Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Ok, Ok, Ok Diana!!

Hello Everyone: I'm bbbaaaaaccckkk!!!!! So, yes I haven't been very active on this but to be honest, I fell off the wagon for a while. Once I realized that I couldn't do my cleanse until after my sales meeting, it just became too hard to stay focused. Now I'm back, started my official cleanse on Monday and have been doing great. So far this month, even w/ my fall out, I have lost 7 lbs. I'm happy about that. Now that I am doing my cleanse and feeling great I think I'll see even better results.

Now, about the exercise... I'm not quite there yet. My territory for work has grown by a lot. I now cover about 300-400 miles of territory and it's kicking my butt. I cover my county and then go east to Stockton all the way to Fresno. For those of you who don't know this area... you don't want to. Anyway, I leave early and come home late most days of the week. Plus I have to spend the night one night a week. booo hooo :(

Oh well. I can only do what I can. Atleast I am making progress...right????

2 comments:

  1. 7lbs and not trying. Brutal for those of us that have been kicking our butts to lose the same amount! I am glad you are back on track. If nothing else try to fit in a walk or run on the weekends. It is better than nothing at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to get back up Regina! That's the secret to success! Just keep taking baby steps. 7lbs is no slouch!

    300-400 miles!! That IS brutal! I'm sorry. Can you pull off for an hour lunch and put on your IPOD and walk? Your job sounds challenging.

    ReplyDelete