Sunday, January 16, 2011

Diet/Workout time!

To be honest, I was kind of questioning this blog thing but after reading everyones blogs...now I just want to get out and run!

I'm getting back to school tomorrow morning but also tomorrow will be the first day starting my diet. I'm going to try weight watchers as much as possible but mainly smaller proportion and eating healthier. After this blog, I am getting on my schools website to see what kind of foods I should start eating now (great advice from Jess...thanks!). Also, my new years resolution is running at least a mile a day especially if I want to be playing soccer next year. It's crazy because I'm actually excited to start dieting and getting in shape again. AWESOME!

Teresa

3 comments:

  1. You go girl! We will be waiting to hear how great your progress is going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah T! You can do this! I'm excited for you! Good luck on semester two!

    ReplyDelete