Monday, January 31, 2011

One Month Down

Well I must say I have only lost 7.5 pounds in a month. BOOHOO! on the flip side I can't remember the last time I commited to dieting or eating healthy for more than one day. So not as many pounds as I expected but certainly proud of the efforts to stick with it. Like mom said in one of her posts 1 to 2 pounds a week is healthy. Well then I gues with 4 weeks down I only have 30 more to go to get to my goal!! LOL Perhaps that is what they call it Life Style change, not dieting. Because there shouldn't be and end to eating healthy and excersising.

1 comment:

  1. BTW as if bootcamp on a cold wet Monday wasn't bad enough, we did sprinting and walking in 30 sec intervals all the way up my hill to my house! NOT COOL! high calorie burner though.

    ReplyDelete